- A proxy shall designate the particular meeting at which it is to be voted.
- No member shall vote as proxy for more than three (3) other members.
- No proxy shall be valid after sixty (60) days from the date of execution.
- Only with Joint membership can a proxy be executed by either husband or wife.
- With Single membership the spouse of a member may vote, but only in person and only if the member is not present.
- With Single membership the member (not the spouse) may sign their voting rights to a proxy and only another member may accept those rights as a proxy (not the spouse).